Fall 2018 Discussion

I might skip the Senran Kagura thing since I'm not sure it'll be newbie friendly. I'm iffy on the maid thing because of the lolicon part, but I'm going to try at least one episode.

The rest I'm looking forward to.

reverse_harem

I love cute anime girls with ribbons uwu
The animation style for Himote House looks really nice and clean. Judging by the promo picture, I can tell that this is gonna a wholesome, cutesy type of anime. I haven't seen any other works by this studio yet but so far on a first impressions basis, it looks great. The character designs also look really neat. Too bad it's only a short and not a full-fledged anime. Looking forward towards this one! (´・ᴗ・ ` )

himotehouse.png.jpg

chikorita157

Administrator
Staff member
The animation style for Himote House looks really nice and clean. Judging by the promo picture, I can tell that this is gonna a wholesome, cutesy type of anime. I haven't seen any other works by this studio yet but so far on a first impressions basis, it looks great. The character designs also look really neat. Too bad it's only a short and not a full-fledged anime. Looking forward towards this one! (´・ᴗ・ ` )

View attachment 25
It seems like this is always the case when it comes to TV shorts.

I haven't written my Fall 2018 season preview, will most likely watch Anima Yell! and Yagate Kimi ni Naru